Guest have a blast on the Open Waterfalls Tour!
What a great open tour of waterfall country in the Brecon Beacons National Park!
Don't just take our word for it, read these reviews (source our facebook page);
- "Brilliant day out with Richard on the Autumn Waterfall Tour. It was magical, thank you!" Kerena Pugh
- "Brilliant day with Richard in the "luxury minibus" (its not a van!!!) - learnt so much history (much about the area i grew up embarrassingly!) great views waterfalls were amazing - laughed all day!" Ellen Baubles
- "Fantastic day thank you Richard,we would never have seen these beautiful and fascinating places without you and the luxury minibus made the day even better !! Also your great sense of humour we had a good laugh. Will be back to do the other tours" Liz Ackerley
- "What an amazing fun packed, action packed, interesting day we have just had with Richard and his LUXURY mini bus. Laughter all the way and saw areas of Wales I never thought I would get to with history and facts thrown in and walking under a waterfall was awesome. Thank you so much. Looking forward to booking another safari very soon." Ruth Rees
- "A fantastic tour to the waterfalls with lots of interesting stops en route. Richard was a brilliant guide and had great stories. A perfect way of seeing Mid Wales" Richard Sellek
Can't wait to do it all again on the NEXT open tour on Sunday 28th October, this time Abergwesyn Pass!