Looking for a unique present for a loved one with a passion for photography?
We have teamed up with Pwllgwilym Cottages & Natural Wonders Photography to offer you or a loved one the chance to explore this enchanting area of Wales to take landscapes and wildlife images with your own private falconry display also included.
As part of the three day adventure your learn;
- How to use shutter speed priority
- How to use aperture priority
- The difference between shutter speed and shutter speed priority
- Macro skills and techniques
- About the flora and fauna of Mid Wales
There are spaces available on the following dates
17 - 19 Oct 2016
(£495 per person)
Group Size: Max 10
Full details can be found here: http://www.naturalwondersphotography.co.uk/workshops/uk-workshops/mid-wales-safari/